July 15, 2018

Vitamin sea






I just love shooting by the Sea & what better Dress to shoot in front of it!
How gorgeous, I swear Little Mistress have upped their game with their designs this Summer! I could have bought sooooo many Dresses! I am currently on the hunt for a belter of a Wedding guest outfit so I thought i'd order this to see what it looked like & I was not disappointed! The quality, the detail, everything is just beautiful!  
But this doesn't just have to be a Wedding guest outfit, I would wear it out to Dinner, drinks with the girls & pair it with some cute Sandals, or if you want to be extra you could wear it out shopping! Make sure you go check out their website to see more of their insane items!
Dress - Little Mistress -
Photography - Tiana Kempthorne
Camera - Olympus PEN EPL-7
X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig