July 08, 2018

A pastel summer







I cannot tell you how good it feels to be back writing a blog post, not just writing it... The whole process!! I love picking items of clothing, styling them, shooting with my good friend T, & editing! It's always such fun! Especially when the weather is amaaazing! It's very very rare in the UK that we have a day of sunshine let alone nearly a months worth! :D I love the sunshine, it just puts everyone in a good mood!
Anyway... A lot of you will know that unfortunately our Wedding has been & gone, fortunately I now have a lot more time on my hands to get back to shooting! Our day was absolutely perfect in every single way! Makes me smile so much thinking about it all! But we are now currently waiting for the green light to move into our new house - it's all go go go haha, so when we are in & settled I will be doing a couple of Wedding posts with a lot of our favourite pictures, tips & tricks, budget tips, skincare & make up etc!
 Soooo onto the outfit, as you can see I adore pastels... Pastels will never ever get old in my opinion! I just think they always look so fresh, clean & they look good on everyone. I even wear Pastels in the Winter too! Just because the weather is doom & gloom it doesn't mean that your wardrobe has to be... Even though i'll be first to admit that I own A LOT of Black items haha! I'm in love with this Jumper, it's actually not cropped, I just tucked it underneath my bra to give the cropped look as 1 it's Summer & 2 it was about 25 degrees haha! I think it's so cool how it's colour block, so you can actually wear it either way round! A reversible jumper, 2 jumpers for the price of 1 - YES please!

Jumper - Lasula - Buy Here
Skirt - Lasula - Buy Here
Handbag - Ann Klein - In store 
Shoes - Public Desire x Hailey Baldwin - Similar Here
Watch - Tag Heuer - Buy Here
Bracelets - Pandora - Buy Here (bangle) Buy Here (bracelet)
Photography - Tiana Kempthorne
Camera - Olympus PEN EPL-7
X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig