February 25, 2018

She's back







It feels SO good to be back....
As a lot of you will know I am getting married in May so trying to juggle everything right now is a bit much, but i'm back at it, back at serving looks for ya'll haha!
I'm constantly in comfortable clothes at the moment, I love street swag, I love being able to go out & about in a hoodie & it be acceptable! Fashionable - check, warm - check!!
I mean if you want to be even more comfortable you can team it with leggings & trainers but I thought I best add some sass for the blog, so that's where these beaut boots come in... I mean how insane!! Public Desire always coming through with amazing designs!  
Hoodie - Adidas - Buy Here
Denim Jacket - Zara - 
Find Similar HereStradivarius Boohoo
Jeans - Topshop - Buy Here
Boots - Public Desire - Buy Here
Photography - Tiana Kempthorne
Camera - Olympus PEN EPL7 -
X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig